At-risk folks and NHS staff are increasingly being urged to get flu jabs instantly as cases of flu strike the community and local hospitals.
Tonna Hospital in Neath, Llynfi Ward in Maesteg Hospital and Ward G in Neath Port Talbot Hospital have cases of verified or suspected flu.
There are additionally instances at Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board.
People that have signs tend to be as an alternative encouraged to see their particular GP or regional pharmacist, or utilize the small injury products at Neath Port Talbot and Singleton hospitals.
Infection control actions are in location during the various hospitals to limit the spread of flu.
- Expectant mothers - any stage of pregnancy
- Aged six months or older with a persistent condition such as swing, symptoms of asthma, emphysema, diabetes, heart disease, kidney condition or liver disease
- Immunosuppressed or living with someone who is
- In long-stay residential attention
- Community First Responders