Contact the Centre
The National Park Visitor Centre
Might constantly find a cozy welcome during the National Park Visitor Centre, often known in your area since the Mountain Centre. A group of friendly and knowledgeable Information officials take hand 364 days per year to help you take full advantage of your stop by at the nationwide Park.
You are able to fuel your self for the day at Tea areas that offer complete breakfast, meal and snack menus, along with an excellent array of appealing desserts and desserts. The Tea Rooms tend to be certified, so you can in addition flake out and relax afer a rewarding day within the hills with a local beer or wine. Discover the full array of teas, coffees and carbonated drinks also, to quench that really earnt thirst.
The store is also really worth a call. It shares those all important maps and guides, and a number of essential things that may help make your day go efficiently.
The Centre shares a range of gift suggestions and souvenirs, many of which are available by local arts and crafts manufacturers from inside the National Park. Additionally, it is famous for its variety of books on regional record and tradition, for those who need to know more about what makes the Brecon Beacons such a particular spot.
There clearly was an informative convention location and which will help that comprehend more info on the nationwide Park additionally the Geopark. We also provide an outdoor play area with a wonderful view of Pen Y Fan.
Providers and Features
- Information officials offered 364 times per year
- Toilets, including disabled commodes and baby-changing facilities
- Shop stocking maps guides along with other important items
- Selection of locally created gifts and crafts
- Informative exhibition location
- Tea Rooms for all your drink and food needs
- Tiny interior kid's play location in the Tea rooms
- Brand new wood external play area (2014)
- Huge yard area, ideal for eating, drinking and playing
- Among the best Views of Pen y Fan around.
- Pay and screen carpark
- Puppies welcome on prospects
- Disabled Access
When You Should Visit Us
Spring (March - Summer) 9.30am - 5.00pm
Summer time (July - Aug) 9.30am - 5.00pm
Autumn (Sept - Oct) 9.30am - 5.00pmWinter (Nov - Feb) 9.30am - 4.00pm
Tea RoomsSpring (March - Summer) 9.30am - 5.00pm
Summer time (July - Aug) 9.30am - 5.30pm