- The perfect cottage for your cycling or walking vacations in Wales
- Set within its very own large, scenic and tranquil garden in Snowdonia
- Detached and surrounded by spectacular country side views
- Large kitchen / dining area with oak floor coverings & patio doorways to garden
- The all-important kitchen for the biking or walking vacations in Wales
- Huge table with beautiful views associated with surrounding countryside
- Cosy lounge with a woodburner, stone wall and 6 image house windows
- Spacious lounge - ideal for your get-together.
- Unwind all over fire with a decent DVD and a bottle of wine
- Double aspect huge family area includes 1 double and 1 solitary bed
- Comfy bedrooms for your cycling, watersports or walking vacations in Wales
- This space enjoys breathtaking country views both in instructions
- Room 2 includes a king size bed and a large walk in clothes
- Upstairs bathroom includes a rainfall bath within the shower
- The gateway towards walking breaks in Wales. View of Cader Idris
- Beautiful photo of Dolgellau and Cader Idris taken by Clare Lister during a-stay at Berthlwyd
- Looking west toward Barmouth from Cader Idris, Snowdonia
- 6 kilometers of nation lanes result in Coed y Brenin Mountain Biking Centre
- Cycling across the country lanes, in the middle of magnificent views
- Dolgellau's restaurants, shops and taverns are within walking length
- Precipice Walk, Dolgellau is under a mile from cottage
- Cycle or stroll along the Mawddach Trail from Dolgellau to Barmouth
- Proceed with the Mawddach Trail toward breathtaking, Blue Flag beach at Barmouth.
- Barmouth from Fairbourne Beach - photo taken by Clare Lister
- Views regarding the Mawddach Estuary & Cader Idris off a horse's back
Tranquil, detached 5* cottage for 5 in Snowdonia. Walking distance to Dolgellau, biking length to Coed y Brenin and ideal for walking holidays in Wales.
Beautiful cottage set within unique huge and tranquil garden in Snowdonia National Park. Detached and surrounded by breathtaking countryside views, Berthlwyd provides a welcoming and tranquil rural retreat utilizing the included advantageous asset of being within walking distance of this restaurants, shops and taverns in Dolgellau (1 mile).
You can easily pattern along quiet nation lanes straight to Coed y Brenin Mountain Biking Centre and with a range of walks beginning with the home, moreover it provides the perfect setting for walking vacations in Wales. These generally include the popular path to the peak of Cader Idris and Mawddach Trail which employs the river for 9 kilometers to Barmouth where you are able to relax on an attractive fantastic beach.
Spacious cooking area and dining area with pine floor coverings, large dining table and French doors leading straight to the enclosed garden. The totally fitted kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave, electric range, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Big, light and airy living room with a pine floor, woodburning kitchen stove and uncovered stone wall. This area has 6 house windows to make the the majority of the stunning views, like the impressive Cader Idris mountain range. Big TV, DVD and CD player and a basket full of logs.
The hall has a slate flooring and offers ample room for holding coats.
Downstairs cloakroom with a slate floor, toilet and basin.
All of the upstairs rooms have wood floor, amazing views and window shutters.
Main Bedroom - double-aspect large area with wooden floor and rugs. Room includes double bed and an individual. Triple wardrobe with dresser.
Bedroom 2 - King size sleep, walk in closet, dressing table and dresser.
Restroom - Rain shower over the shower, bathroom, basin and ample shelving for toiletries etc
Big, tranquil encased yard surrounded by magnificent, continuous country side views everywhere. The garden table supplies the perfect environment for a BBQ. There is an outside hose if you need to wash the bicycles after each and every day of cycling. The wooden gate after the yard is also the gateway to your walking vacations in Wales, with all the top of Cader Idris inviting you beingshown to people there.
- Bed linen, hand and bathtub towels and hairdryer offered
- Home heating and electricity included. Basket of logs provided for the woodburner. Extra logs designed for £5 per basket load.
- Travel cot and large chair provided in request
- Wifi available
- Hoover, metal and ironing board supplied
- No cigarette smoking or animals
- An abundance of exclusive parking spaces outside of the cottage
- Ideal for activities such as for example biking, watersports and walking holidays in Wales, with a big, lockable shed on location to store your gear.
|Wonderful 'home from your home'
Never miss a trip to Harlech Castle
|It absolutely was a lovely break-in stunning surroundings additionally the cottage is finished to an extremely high standard. Its our third visit to the cottage. Unfortunately, the heavy rain and gales limited our walking activities but we had an excellent Sunday lunch in Dolgellau and undertook a few short walks on our dry time and relaxed inside cottage when it ended up being really wet. Visit Coed y Brenin guests Centre for a selection of walks and great meals in the cafe. Tafarn y Gader is an very great Tapas club in Dolgellau, that also does a great sunday meal. The Torrent stroll, brand new precipice and Goldmine walk-in Glanylwdd are good ... but purchase a book of local walks for around £5 and you will work your way through about 16 strolls in your area. We had a delightful break|
|Perfect, intimate, relaxing, excessively comfortable and tastefully furnished, breathtaking place Enjoyed the driving at Fairbourne, Coed Y Brenin and walking across the railway bridge into Barmouth, breathtaking views up the estuary|
|Excellent place to invest day or two with pals.
We have attempted climbing, that offered an excellent possibility to see and photograph beauty of those places
|Absolutely adored the cottage -
Very comfortable, stylishly furnished and well-equipped. Set-in the most amazing, calm location however with Dolgellau village only a short distance away. Mountain-biking at Coed-y-Brenin. Walking on Barmouth and Fairbourne shores. Going to Harlech Castle and Portmerion. Blaebau-Ffestiniog railway. Taking a huge selection of pictures of the wonderful scenery, exactly where we moved!
This detached cottage is based within a unique big, peaceful garden and enjoys expansive countryside views in all directions, including the stunning Cader Idris range. Only 1 mile out of the marketplace town of Dolgellau in Southern Snowdonia, it's far sufficient away to offer full tranquillity and near enough to make best use of the town’s many amenities and tourist attractions.
Including numerous top quality restaurants such as for instance Meirionnydd, Dylanwad Da and Bwyty Mawddach and some good pubs for instance the Unicorn. Dolgellau also has many interesting stores, cafes and an award winning supermarket offering an array of Welsh produce. The pretty, charismatic town of Dolgellau even offers over 200 listed buildings – significantly more than just about any town in Wales.